Saturday, February 20, 2010

Great end to a great night.

Last night as I was lying in bed (exhausted) after a great Wilco concert, I felt the faintest little flutters of baby movement. I rolled over from my side to my back and sure enough, I felt it again. And again. And again.

I am fairly certain it was the baby and not the tacos I had for dinner.

It seems so early (15 weeks) to be feeling this already, with Olive I didn't start feeling anything until 19 or 20 weeks. But several people have told me that everything happens faster/sooner with the second (third, fourth, etc) child.

In other (baby related) news, Olive has started kissing the baby (my stomach) and worries that when my shirt is lifted that the baby is cold.  She is a great big sister in training.

No comments:

Post a Comment