Monday, April 5, 2010

Holy Customer Service Batman!

A week and a half ago I ordered this ERGO baby carrier from babysteals.com.


Baby Steals is a website that has daily 'steals' on baby/kid gear and stuff. They were featuring ERGO's for 40-50% off! So I put my order in and patiently awaited it arrival.


It came today! And it's defective! 


One of the snaps is not attached properly making the hood unusable. Boo! Needless to say I was pretty disappointed. So I sent an email to their customer service department and within 2 hours received a response saying they were shipping me a new one and a prepaid package to send the defective one back! Woo hoo! 


So I have no hesitation recommending Baby Steals to you for baby gear deals!










*I am providing this rave review of Baby Steals because I wanted to and am in no way affiliated or receiving compensation from Baby Steals. 

1 comment:

  1. I had a great experience with their "sister site" Scrapbooksteals.com when I was sent only part of what I ordered. I would definitely recommend them! Nice score on the Ergo carrier too!

    ReplyDelete