Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Product RAVE: Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover

Several months ago while waiting in the check out lane at Target, I threw a package of Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover into the cart. I figured it would be great to have in the diaper bag. And I had a coupon. 


Tide to Go original




I finally had a reason to use it while in Arizona last week. We had a busy day of going to a park (aka grass stains), coloring (aka crayon and marker everywhere) and going to a spaghetti dinner (aka spaghetti sauce, enough said). By the end of the day, Olive's pants, shorts and shirt had numerous little stains on them. As somehow or another, my shirt did too. Funny how that happens, huh?


I whipped out my little Tide to Go stick and went to town. I figured even if it didn't take the stains out completely, it would at least help. Threw the clothes in the dirty laundry bag and forgot about them until Sunday when we got home.


Lo and behold, they all came out of the wash stain FREE! I was very impressed. Needless to say, we will be keeping Tide to Go sticks on hand for all of our outings!
If you head over to Tide's website you can print out a coupon for $1 off a Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover stick. Looks like they have mini ones too! 






**Disclaimer: I am doing this review out of the goodness of my heart and belief in the product. I was in no way, shape or form compensated or affiliated with Tide. But would be open to that relationship if they would like to pursue it. :) 




image courtesy of Tide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment