I found this recipe, along with many others, at Weelicious. It's a great website/blog that has lots of ideas for quick and easy baby/toddler/family meals. I visit frequently for dinner ideas. Here is the recipe, my adaptations are in blue.
(adapted from weelicious.com)
9 Lasagna Noodles (I cook 1 extra in case they tear while boiling)
16 Oz. Ricotta Cheese (my container was 15oz)
1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese, divided
1 Tsp Italian Herbs (I used oregano, basil, rosemary, thyme, garlic powder and a dash of cloves)
1 Tsp Salt
Dash or two Pepper
1 Cup Spinach or Broccoli, cooked and finely chopped (I used frozen, thawed and drained well) (I use about 3/4 cup of frozen spinach and that made a very flavorful filling. I think any more than that would have been too much)
1 1/2 Cups Marinara Sauce (or 1 1/2 cups Weelicious Tomato Sauce)
1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
1. Cook lasagna noodles in salted water 2 minutes less than package directions call for and rinse with cold water.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. In a bowl whisk the egg, ricotta, 1/4 cup parmesan, italian herbs, salt 1/2 cup mozzarella and broccoli or spinach to combine.
4. Place 1/4 cup of the marinara sauce on the bottom of a 9×11 inch baking dish.
5. Spread 1/3 cup of the ricotta mixture on each lasagna noodle, covering the sheet and roll up jelly roll style. (I used a heaping spoon full-not quite a 1/3 cup-and that was plenty)
6. Place the lasagna rolls seam side down in the baking dish and top with remaining marinara sauce and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
7. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
8. Uncover and continue to cook an additional 15 minutes.
* You can also prepare the dish through step 6, cover and freeze. When ready to eat, bake for 45 minutes covered and 15 minutes uncovered.