Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Some samplings of Not Me! Mondays...


I would never wipe my child's nose with my finger and then wipe it on her pants because I didn't want slimy slot on my pants. Nope, not me!


When trying to soothe a very tired and crabby toddler I would never say "You need to take a nap right now because you are driving Mommy crazy!" Never!


And I would never even think of giving my child cheese and graham crackers for lunch and calling it good because I couldn't come up with anything better. Nope, not me!


What are some of your Not Me's!?







1 comment:

  1. why do your Not Me! experiences sound familiar? thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete