Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back in the Swing of Things

Lately I have been in a rut. A knitting rut. (Yes, I know there are other areas of my life that are in a rut. You don't need to remind me.)

The last time I picked up my knitting to needles was approximately October 2009. I started knitting Olive a sweater. An adorable swing sweater coat called, The Swing Thing.  


But I kept messing up and had to restart it several times (I am not a very seasoned knitter). And then the holidays came and I got busy. And then morning sickness came. And. And. And. You get the drift. 

Needless to say, I never got around to finishing it. And now it would be too small anyway. 

But today I started a quick little knitting project that has got my knitting mojo flowing again. I can't share what it is because it may or may not be a birthday present for someone who may or may not read this blog. I will post pictures next week after the birthday festivities.

So maybe I'll pick up the Swing Thing again. But now it will be for Penelope. Sorry Olive. 

Do you knit? What are you knitting now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment