Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I asked, you answered.

Remember a few months ago when I told you I needed something to read? Well, dear readers, I found something. A few things actually, thanks to the suggestions you gave me.

I have recently read:
A Reliable Wife

I can honestly say I recommend them all. They are all very well written with well developed characters and intriguing storylines. 

I am currently reading:
Little Women (One of my all time faves. Reading it on my phone with the Nook app. It's perfect for reading while nursing my very distract-able bebe. Because God forbid I try to interact with her when there is eating to be done. (Her death stare is very convincing.) A girl after my own heart.) 

It feels good to breathe again friends, it feels good.

What are you reading right now? What's on your 'to-read' list?

3 comments:

  1. Just finished:
    In Defense of Food

    Currently reading:
    The Beauty of Different (not really a novel, but great to pick up just before bed)
    What Matters (same as above)
    Wabi-Sabi for Artists and Poets (same as above)
    The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (struggling with this one)
    Books for school (anatomy and ethics)

    On deck:
    Biomimicry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggled with The Girl w/The Dragon Tattoo too. And I got the second one for my birthday. Not sure if I want to attempt it or just return it and get something else.

    I think I read In Defense of Food...or maybe it was Food Rules? One of Pollan's books.

    I have had several people recommend Real Food by Nina Planck. it's on my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl with the Dragon Tattoo wasn't my favorite but I did really like the next one in the series.

    LOVED Little Bee but since then haven't really found anything great to read. I just added Real Food to my library request list so am interested to read that too.

    ReplyDelete